New organist in my local church

Since the previous organist left in February my local church has not had a regular organist. Today I had the pleasure to meet Jo (from England!!!) - our new organist. My first impression was very good, and I was very much satisfied with her musical skills. She also speaks Norwegian just after one year of living in Norway. Impressive!

For all I know, Jo might read this because I gave her the URL to my blog in case she was interested to learn more about who this person is that keeps moving the organ bench form time to time. If I had not said anything, she might believe that the organ is haunted, quit her job and leave Norway altogether, and I do not want that to happen, do I? No, that would be a very bad thing to do for an anglomaniac as myself.

And Jo, if you are reading this: I have a homepage in addition to this blog, there is a link in the heading at the top of this page.

No comments: