Happy Birthday!

Jarle turned 16 years 4 days ago. Congratulations! If I had been more alert I would have written this on his day, but I got this blog only 5 days ago so I am perhaps excused. I admire Jarle for his many talents, playing the organ being one of them. He also likes to play with reeds on swell if he can find any. Norwegian organists usually have a very twisted view when it comes to reeds, and most Norwegian organs don't have a trumpet (or the like) in the swell box, but Jarle is my brother in opinion when it comes to what we'd like for breakfast on a Sunday morning - and that's not eggs and sausages...

One can get an inferiority complex by far less than reading Jarle's website, listening to his recordings, and read his posts on Det Norske Kirkemusikkforum - he is only 16 years old, for crying out loud! I am 32 years old and a complete idiot. Such is life, I am afraid. Have also a look at http://www.organsandorganistsonline.com/. He has several recordings there.

OK, no more! This is no good for my self-confidence. I wish I could say that Jarle sucks, by then I would have to lie.

No comments: