New link added

I added a new link: Swedish hymn book (in Swedish)

This is a very informative site, and really an eye-opener to me regarding hymnology in Sweden. I have never bothered to dig into the heap of Swedish hymns and history, but now I see what I have been missing. I can read and understand Swedish quite well (can not speak it, though) so I don't know why I haven't been interested in finding out more. For your information Norwegian is very similar to Swedish (more similar than Dutch to German).

1 comment:

John Alright said...

Thank you for posting the link to the Swedish version. Indeed there is quite a bit of contrast between the Korean version which felt very rigid to me, versus the Swedish version. Maybe, if you have not done already, collect the different versions from other countries so that we can head the various styles.

Blessings,

John